Gammu 1.38.5 has been just released. Release with several improvements to SMSD - added USSD support, RunOnIncomingCall script hook or improved handling of multipart messages.
Full list of changes:
- Added SMS_1_REFERENCE to SMSD run on receive environment
- Improved logging of run scripts in SMSD
- Improved support for Huawei E1780 and E1552.
- Allow 0 for setuid/setgid in SMSD.
- Added RunOnIncomingCall to SMSD.
- Fixed SQL error when retry of multipart message
- Added status code column
- Fixed some SQL queries for Access and Oracle databases.
- Add option to prefer GSM charset for USSD.
- Sanitize international numbers stored in the database to always start with +.
- Improved support for Telit devices.
- Added USSD support to SMSD.
- Fixed call hangup in SMSD with some modems.
- Fixed decoding USSD response with some modems.
You can download it from https://wammu.eu/download/.
Support this program by donations https://wammu.eu/donate/.
Publicado em 18 de Outubro de 2017 por Michal Čihař